• 8.0% and above

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying soon and wondering what kind of interest rates people are getting on their Fiats, for those who are doing the financing at the dealership, either through Chrysler or some other dealer-arranged financing. I know each dealership's finance department is probably different, and certainly everyone's credit situation is unique.

If you financed at the dealership, what was your interest rate?

Thanks

·
Registered
825 Posts
2%, handled by Chrysler, through PNC Bank. The kicker? I work for PNC, and they beat my employee discount by over a point.

·
Registered
825 Posts
****! You beat me! If you don't mind me asking, did you trade anything in or put any money down? I didn't trade anything, but I did put down $1500US. I haven't had a car payment this low in 20 years.

Ryan

·
Registered
99 Posts
Interest rate

All the ads I've seen here in Canada, newspaper and on-line for Chrysler in general, are all up at a horrendous 5.99 so thanks for some options.

·
Registered
88 Posts
****! You beat me! If you don't mind me asking, did you trade anything in or put any money down? I didn't trade anything, but I did put down $1500US. I haven't had a car payment this low in 20 years.

Ryan
Hi Ryan,

I put $6000US down and financed 3 years with US Bank.

This is amazing car :)

Best,

Chris

·
Registered
31 Posts
getting one here (Canada) was 5.99% on 5 years regardless of down payments and i think it didn't make much of a diff. if any depending on the duration was shorter. so i got 3% from the bank.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts