Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Argento Sport with Black/Gray interior however my dome cover is white.

I believe May be in the minority.

List your color combo and dome cover of white or smoked grey?

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Registered
856 Posts
Nero with blk/gray interior and smoked cover.

Fiat49, you should def. take a picture and put it up here.
Now I am so curious, I have not seen white cover, even at the studio. (I have checked most of them in the lot, all of them have smoked cover)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I noticed that the newer models have a different dome light cover than my 1 year old Sport.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
i doubt it cause i have the Bianca Perla Sport and have the smoked (as you know) i wonder if it was a minor change between more recent models built and older ones (smoked being the newer), i haven't gone up to the dealer to compare them and try to make a decision

·
Registered
856 Posts
i doubt it cause i have the Bianca Perla Sport and have the smoked (as you know) i wonder if it was a minor change between more recent models built and older ones (smoked being the newer), i haven't gone up to the dealer to compare them and try to make a decision
Good question.
My Nero sport was made on April, 2011, one of the older model. And I have smoked cover..
Maybe this time, can you guys post your manufacture date?

Fiat49, look at the bright side, your clear cover makes interior lights more brighter than smoked cover ones.
The whole reasoning behind changing to LED bulbs was we cannot see sh*t, even there is a "light" lol!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts