·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see the interior pics of the Lounge models here...I will start off:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
seeing pictures of you guys with leather seats, i can almost feel the coldness of when you first get in the car in the winter.
Nope, start the car, turn on my seat heater, run in to finish my coffee, peer out the window looking at the lines of the car and off I go.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Seats are heated, but it was 80 here today. We have winter about every 5 years here in Dallas...remember last years Super Bowl.
Agreed, i had heated seats on my last car and i think i only used them last year out of the 3 years i had that car

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
seeing pictures of you guys with leather seats, i can almost feel the coldness of when you first get in the car in the winter.
Sorry but the Lounge interior is the top of the line and nothing feels better than exquisite plush leather heated seats cosseting you while you are enjoying a cup of hot coffee on a cold morning. The seats also look fanastic.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I reject your "Lounge only" prohibition: Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Fiat 500 Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel City car

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I reject anyone who rejects others......ummmm, I guess I just rejected myself. par for the course. :p

that Bianca Pearla Lounge with the Rosso/Nero interior is AWESOME! :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Heh yeah, it was the only picture I could find quickly of the interior of my car and thought it would serve to make the point nicely :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very nice color combo, sharp and posh. Would love to find a sport model like that. Want the manual so lounge is out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts