Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
seeing pictures of you guys with leather seats, i can almost feel the coldness of when you first get in the car in the winter.
Nope, start the car, turn on my seat heater, run in to finish my coffee, peer out the window looking at the lines of the car and off I go.

·
Premium Member
22,120 Posts
seeing pictures of you guys with leather seats, i can almost feel the coldness of when you first get in the car in the winter.
Helps that they have the cloth inserts, also the heated seats warm up very quickly, quicker than many other vehicles which I find great!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry but the Lounge interior is the top of the line and nothing feels better than exquisite plush leather heated seats cosseting you while you are enjoying a cup of hot coffee on a cold morning. The seats also look fanastic.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Heh yeah, it was the only picture I could find quickly of the interior of my car and thought it would serve to make the point nicely :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.