Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Strongly considering a new 500. Just enamored with them. The Sport rides a bit rough for me, but I love the interior. My Studio tells me they can replicate the Sport interior in the Pop for (obviously) an extra cost. The Customer Service line can't confirm this at all. Has anyone specal ordered their car this way?

Still thinking about the whole thing. I'll have to sell my beloved E30 M3 to make it work...

Thanks all!
David

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Your M3 is why I love cars. The E30 is far and away the best looking M3 I've ever seen.

They can swap out the interior from a pop...but I suspect they need to find a customer who is willing. Or maybe remarket the pop as a pop with sport interior?

·
Registered
470 Posts
There was a guy on here that wanted to trade sport interior for the pop interior. Find the thread, make the deal, and trade him.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hi all,

Strongly considering a new 500. Just enamored with them. The Sport rides a bit rough for me, but I love the interior. My Studio tells me they can replicate the Sport interior in the Pop for (obviously) an extra cost. The Customer Service line can't confirm this at all. Has anyone specal ordered their car this way?

Still thinking about the whole thing. I'll have to sell my beloved E30 M3 to make it work...

Thanks all!
David

I ordered a 500C Pop with custom interior for $1300...didn't like the two-tone colors in the Pop. Also adding the aluminum wheels, ambient lighting and Bose upgrade.
Also adding some of the Mopar upgrades like the heated seats and the various chrome upgrades.

Only thing I can't get that I want is the auto climate.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I'm not wanting to swap interiors with someone, I want to have the factory build it the way I want - as Deron seems to have done. I guess I'll have to get it in writing from the Studio - they swear they can do it.

@ Mr. P - Yah I know the old M3 is special, and is appreciating in value. I just don't drive it. Haven't made the final decision yet...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Thanks everyone. I'm not wanting to swap interiors with someone, I want to have the factory build it the way I want - as Deron seems to have done. I guess I'll have to get it in writing from the Studio - they swear they can do it.

@ Mr. P - Yah I know the old M3 is special, and is appreciating in value. I just don't drive it. Haven't made the final decision yet...
Actually, my dealer (Studio) is handling the interior locally after the build, as well as the Mopar accessories.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm going to get a full leather interior, hopefully this year. Cost: $500. I love the Sport interior, but I really dislike the vinyl...

Maybe you could try it that way. A custom leather interior, I bet, is going to be cheaper than a factory Pop one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm going to get a full leather interior, hopefully this year. Cost: $500. I love the Sport interior, but I really dislike the vinyl...

Maybe you could try it that way. A custom leather interior, I bet, is going to be cheaper than a factory Pop one.
Please post (lots of) pictures when you're done. This sounds interesting.

·
Registered
249 Posts

:eek: Full leather interior for $500? :eek: I know the interior is small but sheesh that's a great price (IMO... YMMV).

·
Registered
343 Posts
:eek: Full leather interior for $500? :eek: I know the interior is small but sheesh that's a great price (IMO... YMMV).
yeah - I know! I actually paid $600 to have those guys do my wife's CR-V full leather interior (it had cloth seats). They did stellar work for the price, too.

·
Registered
249 Posts
yeah - I know! I actually paid $600 to have those guys do my wife's CR-V full leather interior (it had cloth seats). They did stellar work for the price, too.
:eek::eek::eek:

Uhm... would you mind PM'ing me the shop name??? I have no idea if you are even within 5000 miles of me but with the mpg the 500 gets it may be worth a drive :D. Seriously though I'd love to have the shop name for my restoration list. It's always good to have options when time comes for car work I don't necessarily like to do myself - like interior redos.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts