Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First thing I want to do to my car would be a full suspension. Is there anything available at the moment?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I put Volgstad on my 500. They are currently making a kit for the US model and it should arrive in the US in about 6 weeks

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
you might try the guys over at "500 Madness". I've done business with them in the past(smart Madness) when I owned my smart. great people and great products.

Boris and company will take good care of you. :)

here's a link: http://500madness.com/main

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
VERY nice 'will'. :D

are those 17's? and just curious, what was the 'drop' you achieved with the V1 Kit?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you the from an EU site it will not fir at all.

Kw is working on it should be available soon.
I've show the Kw tech what need to be change and they are making some parts for the US spec car.
Any idea when a kit will be available for purchase?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks.

Yes my wheels are 17" i drop 3" front and 3" rear.

Will,

Can you give a "NO BS" description of the ride quality? I don't want to hear salesman talk about, "oh it is really not that much worse than stock." Only to install the kit and find out it is equivalent to no suspension.

I have a stock sport right now but want suspension and wheels sometime this summer.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Will,

Can you give a "NO BS" description of the ride quality? I don't want to hear salesman talk about, "oh it is really not that much worse than stock." Only to install the kit and find out it is equivalent to no suspension.

I have a stock sport right now but want suspension and wheels sometime this summer.
Kw V1 are a street coilover, they have a comfortable ride, really not harsh, i used to have them on my old passat running 18's and it wasn't harsh at all!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Will,

ok NO BS salesman talk!
The Kw V1 on my prima 500 is an euro version and i have to mod a few things to make it work.
As far as ride quality they are OK for the money.

Here is the Phone# for KW North America 1.559.875.0222 i'm sure the tech at KW can help you better.
:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts