Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not really... It was an 80 degree, sunny day in Southern California and the SoCal Fiat Club put together our first Meet-Up & Drive event!

We all met each other for the first time, decided a route, and after some spirited driving in the infamous SoCal canyon roads (Mulholland Highway, Topanga Canyon, etc) we made it to Pacific Coast Highway (PCH):

Our stomachs were empty, so our group (4 500's, 7 people) headed to Neptune's Net... If you haven't heard of it, "Google it"!

After lunch, three 500's headed off to the beach which was (not coincidentally) just across the street from us!

... and then there was two.

We did some more spirited driving, and took a break up at the top of Mulholland (also known as: The Snake)

And you can clearly see our terrible weather (don't hate us!)

5.5 hours and 90 miles later, I'm home... Hope everyone had as good of a time today as I did!

If you're in Southern California (or even if you're not), make sure you check our our site/Facebook to stay in-touch!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
124 Posts
those stripes really make the mocha look good. And sport wheels should be available on all models.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those stripes really make the mocha look good. And sport wheels should be available on all models.
Thanks for the comments... The stripes were installed by OC Motorsports which is attached to Orange Coast FIAT (in Costa Mesa, CA).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Some incredible routes you guys took!...Discovered most of them a few months ago in a rental Pop and provided lots of fun.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Great pictures and write up (ditto all the above)! I am so sad I missed this. I am not active on FB (I hate Facebook). I am hoping there will be other meet and drives for Southern Cal? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stripes on your mocha. Darn, almost everything I see on these forums I want. This is really not a good habit for me.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
So Cal 500 newbie here looking to join in the fun!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I, too, have a problem with Facebook. I have been blocked out and can't find a way to get back in. Not like I as banned or anything .Tough to keep up with my M/C club activiities, and now the Fiat Club is in peril. I'd like to join some of your runs, but I've gotta be able to find out about them! Black '15 500s, no mods yet. Where do I start, Where do I start?
Bare

1 - 15 of 15 Posts