Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going?

In Grapevine 10am-4pm this Saturday 10th.

People with 500s are doing a motorcade to the event from Fiat of McKinney. We are arriving at F of M at 8:30-8:45 and driving together. Hope to see you guys there.

Quik

·
Registered
207 Posts
Did you register to show? Seems like yesterday was the last day to register. I was interested in going just to see the cars but didn't want to pay the entry fee.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you register to show? Seems like yesterday was the last day to register. I was interested in going just to see the cars but didn't want to pay the entry fee.
Registration was for car entries. I'm simply going to be a viewer. Parking and entry is free.

I will be at F of M at 8:30 which may or may not work for you given you are in Garland? Either way you should come! Debating bringing a 360 Spider F1 as well. Probably won't though as I literally just detailed it.

Quik

·
Registered
207 Posts
Right now I am a strong maybe. Getting to McKinney by 8:30 would be no prob. Would like to see the Italian cars and then probably boogie.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone meeting up on west side of Ft Worth

Who's going?

In Grapevine 10am-4pm this Saturday 10th.

People with 500s are doing a motorcade to the event from Fiat of McKinney. We are arriving at F of M at 8:30-8:45 and driving together. Hope to see you guys there.

Quik

Anyone meeting up from the west side of Ft Worth ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts