9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a grille badge on my Prima! :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I like the Grille Badge.

When I bought my Pop it was at the upper end of costs for what I was looking for (especially since I bought an extended warranty and the tire warranty), so couldn't afford any thing like decals, the fancier stereo, or fancier wheels etc.

As such, I decided that instead I'd probably just try and keep the car as stock as possible, but last week I did break down and buy a simple plastic "Polish' flag emblem for the back end of my car, since my Mom's side of the family was originally from Poland and the Euro-spec version of the car is actually built in Poland. :)

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought one of these shirts from swagspeed, the print was off to the left of the shirt. not too happy but I doubt they would exchange it.
Hi there! I'm new to this forum, but I noticed this post and thought I'd chime in.

Have you contacted Swagspeed and asked for either a refund or an exchange, at no cost to you? I'm all but certain they would be very accommodating. They have always been a pleasure for me to deal with. From the service/shipping/product quality. I've always had a top notch experience.

I've order this exact same shirt, and it was perfect.

Just wondering if you had taken the time to contact the vender before posting your dissatisfaction here, in a thread for a different product.

-Mike

·
Registered
707 Posts
hey Mike. I didnt contact them prior to posting, but I did contact them afterwards. This thread did have a post for the exact shirt so I thought I'd share my review on it. I didnt realize swagspeed was the same as ciaobadges. I hope they will work things out for my order but we will see.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Sorry if I got this off track but saw the shirt on the site that sells the badges, I do not dislike the badge but it isn't for me and I suppose only one won't make a difference on airflow but I don't care much for any obstructions to airflow no matter how small. I would be interested in seeing it in a not so close pic though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey Mike. I didnt contact them prior to posting, but I did contact them afterwards. This thread did have a post for the exact shirt so I thought I'd share my review on it. I didnt realize swagspeed was the same as ciaobadges. I hope they will work things out for my order but we will see.
Yeah no worries. It's just that I have nothing but really good experiences with Swagspeed, so I wanted to try to make sure you were giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm sure they will make it right.

Cheers,

-Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry if I got this off track but saw the shirt on the site that sells the badges, I do not dislike the badge but it isn't for me and I suppose only one won't make a difference on airflow but I don't care much for any obstructions to airflow no matter how small. I would be interested in seeing it in a not so close pic though.
This pic shows the overall size a bit better. They are considered the 'standard' grille badge size of aprx. 3" in diameter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.