Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Can anyone advise me where to get the correct dimentions / template to fit the Italian style front wing badges on a 500 please.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Which badge? I've seen the Abarth logo (with 595 or 695) rearward of the door handles, and the Italian flags near the turn indicators (applied by US owners, aftermarket).

·
Registered
968 Posts
Those are applied aftermarket. That is a common location, the other is in front of the turn signal, or just above the marker light if stripes are on the car. That's one of the $100 ones (chrome trim)... but knockoffs (no chrome) can be $3. Mopar sells one similar to that one for $40.

There's also a pill shaped one, by 500 Madness, that's applied low on the door pillar post.

The only dimensions I've seen posted:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I already have them and was trying to find out where to postion them on the wings.
Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Where I bought my car, the car prep guys don't measure... just stick them on by eyeball.

·
Registered
12,685 Posts
Blow up this image to actual size. Take a measurement off that photo, you posted. You can base the correct actual size off the side lamp repeater. Make prints off a color printer. Reverse the image for the passenger side of the vehicle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all.
Took the car in for a service and got them to put them on while it was in..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts