2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I'm on fiyah

Reactions: Triumph

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I was the Lizard king...I'd be charred crispy today. on the ride home with AC CRANKED my wife goes...let's put the top down! It got 3/4ths down and she yells....PUT IT BACK UP! HOLY SH_IT!

·
Registered
614 Posts
If I was the Lizard king...I'd be charred crispy today. on the ride home with AC CRANKED my wife goes...let's put the top down! It got 3/4ths down and she yells....PUT IT BACK UP! HOLY SH_IT!
When I test drove mine it was like 97 that day...our ragtop down experience lasted all of about 30 seconds.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
GREAT PIC!! get to see your new 500 AND Mr and Mrs Pickles!

so, what's the name of your new FIAT.....Gherkin?:p

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I shot myself in the foot. I gave my wife the stink eye about buying something expensive I didn't think we needed....now I'm going to turn around and buy wheels. lol.

I might just do it anyway,

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I think I shot myself in the foot. I gave my wife the stink eye about buying something expensive I didn't think we needed....now I'm going to turn around and buy wheels. lol.

I might just do it anyway,
OH NO....tell me you didn't give HER the old STINK EYE!!! :eek:

DUDE, how long have you been married? don't you know, you don't EVER give your wife the stink eye, for ANY reason. it will always come back to bite you in the "you know where"! :(

better put Plan B into action: dinner, dancing and give her a coupon for a FREE day at a local SPA! :D

.....then order your wheels. but whatever you do, DON'T EVER give her the S.E. again! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
oh no....tell me you didn't give her the old stink eye!!! :eek:

Dude, how long have you been married? Don't you know, you don't ever give your wife the stink eye, for any reason. It will always come back to bite you in the "you know where"! :(

better put plan b into action: Dinner, dancing and give her a coupon for a free day at a local spa! :d

.....then order your wheels. But whatever you do, don't ever give her the s.e. Again! :rolleyes:
qft ;)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We've been together for 17 years

1 - 20 of 30 Posts