·
Registered
4,580 Posts
The head of Fiat crapped his pants.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would hope Leno didn't let on he was about to do that! I laughed out loud when I saw that. I can't imagine anyone else would be doing that when they get their Abarths....LOL

Reactions: davidjon_99

·
Registered
471 Posts
Look up Jay Turn in Wikipedia and it will be that clip... First a big thumbs up to the 500 Abarth from Jeremy Clarskson, now the biggest car fanatic and Fiatantic, Leno loves the Abarth as well.. Killing me seeing all these articles and videos daily of others driving it.. losing sleep waiting for mine

·
Registered
650 Posts
Look up Jay Turn in Wikipedia and it will be that clip... First a big thumbs up to the 500 Abarth from Jeremy Clarskson, now the biggest car fanatic and Fiatantic, Leno loves the Abarth as well.. Killing me seeing all these articles and videos daily of others driving it.. losing sleep waiting for mine
You are lucky to be able to enjoy it upon release, friend! :) Unfortunately there are many of us who must wait much longer... :(

Enjoyed the video, thanks for posting! :)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Great share - thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Awesome video! Jay is a lucky guy. I have an Abarth on order and I can't wait to get it! This video has made me really anxious to get mine and take t out on the road for some fun. I have read some many comments ont he car and I am really amazed at the haters. Jay has it right; this car is a great performance package with a huge fun to drive factor. Does anyone know when the first cars will be shipped?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
i live in canada and i was told sometime in july for mine, i orderd it 3 weeks ago so i still have alot of time to go :(
It'll be worth it my friend. My wife says to get one, but I don't want to get into another payment plan so I've decided to upgrade components on the Audi again to keep the flame alive.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh Jay...this is why I'll never bag on Leno. He's passionate about cars, knows his ish and isn't a slave to that "rawr big engine is king" mentality. Size ain't everything folks ;)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Oh Jay...this is why I'll never bag on Leno. He's passionate about cars, knows his ish and isn't a slave to that "rawr big engine is king" mentality. Size ain't everything folks ;)
So true. Was never a huge fan of Jay Leno, but after watching a couple of his Garage videos, I like him a lot more. He's so passionate about cars, it's admirable. He seems very knowledgeable and has an open mind about all types of cars (not just the ones with huge engines and horsepower). I loved his poker face after he pulled the J-Turn (if that's what it was)..."It feels nice," he deadpans as his passenger is trying not to say %&^!!.

BTW, I feel like an idiot because I kept searching wikipedia for "Jay Turn" ("Did you mean 'Jay Turner'?) when the term is "J-Turn."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts