Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet to take any pictures of my 500 because it is still a work in progress, but I thought this one looked quite fantastic! :D

·
Registered
433 Posts

here is a pic of me, my girlfriend, and my 500 when we ran into wesley snipes in Barrow, Alaska during the 60 days of night. I think wes is taking the whole Blade thing too seriously...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

here is a pic of me, my girlfriend, and my 500 when we ran into wesley snipes in Barrow, Alaska during the 60 days of night. I think wes is taking the whole Blade thing too seriously...

I can't see it. It's just black. :(

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm a brown haired girl but I sure feel like I embody the blonde stereotype right now. I'm so confused, lol. :confused:

Awesome Dude. Reminds me of the picture I took of the Polar bear in the snow storm with his hpaws over his nose right next to my blanco 500 buried in a snowbank. It's around here somewhere....Oh, here it is :

Cool huh?

·
Registered
225 Posts
great shot! I just made it my new desktop wallpaper. what kind of camera do you use ?
Old school Man. Nikon F2, 55mm, 25 asa Kodachrome (last roll made) 1/1000 @ f16. I took 24 shots but I only showed you guys the best one. Enjoy! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.