Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Got it delivered today :)
Good luck with your new sport. Looks great. I bought a 500 Lounge Convertible. Nero Black with a beige soft top. Just been washing it for the last two hours. Soft top required a little more attention than a hard top but its worth it to me. Have to use a special cleaner with a soft brush and then when thoroughly dry apply a conditioner and protectant. Sound like a lot of work but actually not to bad. I have alway enjoyed detailing my cars. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we just about got 1000km on her now :) love driving the little "potato" as I call it.
Fuel economy was the #1 reason and also a beginners car for my daughter.
Car is a blast to drive, handling is awesome, could have a little more power but it isn't slow by any means just doesn't have the punch I'm used from my big 6.7l diesel or 5.7l V8. But we only visited the gas station twice by now which is the objective!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
At the tint shop and rus proofing for today.
Close to 10000 Km on her now.
Nice choice of color. ;) How dark are you going with the tint? I plan on going 35% all the way around but I have to wait till after Christmas. Sant may bring me a gift card. :D

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I went with 35% all around as I didn't want to deal with problems due to the laws here, also mine had tinted windows and some other upgrades when I bought it. I did however have the front top done with 20% as well as the MUCH NEEDED 20% done for the sunroof, makes it so much nicer and helps protect the interior somewhat better as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.