Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It wasn't the be all end all...but it sure beat the crap out of every Fiat commercial I've seen. Hello Fiat...are you listening. On a side note...the IQ looks really goofy, and I can't imagine that CVT allowing much fun to show its face.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I like the car. Looks wider than it is long. Not to sure about the single trim level idea or the lack of manual gear box, and for the price if you have to have a Toyota the new Yaris makes way more sence.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
oh no, not another FIAT Commercial bashing thread. I was hoping to find some info on the IQ commerical, like what did it consist of, "story line" if there is one, etc.

"mike", thinks you can give us more of a description of the commerical? :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
oh no, not another FIAT Commercial bashing thread. I was hoping to find some info on the IQ commerical, like what did it consist of, "story line" if there is one, etc.

"mike", thinks you can give us more of a description of the commerical? :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kIaBMtV22c

I saw the IQ badged as a Toyota this summer in Italy, thought it looked cool as hell, and would never have considered it since I only had eyes for the 500 in that class of cars. :cool:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice commercial. Car is CVT only.... nonstarter..... I heart manuals and can't stand the drone of a CVT. Still, probably better than the auto-manual in the Smart....maybe.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I sat in one at the L.A. Auto Show. It had more room than I thought it would have and wasn't that bad- until I found out it was equipped with a CVT only and that killed it.

Decent commercial, the music in the beginning reminded me of Classic TRON.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Still, probably better than the auto-manual in the Smart....maybe. Cheers
I assure that is not at all a difficult thing to do, I NEEDED an auto for the 500 sadly but I really hate it, cars great but in manual form I'd like it SSSOOO much more, auto SUCKS on the 500 in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Saw the commercial on TV for the first time last night. Not to bad but not memorable either.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
from some of the reviews, it seem the existence of the smart car allowed them to say "well, at least the iq is better than the smart."

that transmission choice is a killer. i now have an even greater appreciation for the 500.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts