Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now, this is the second posting for anyone that would be interested in getting together and checking out the other FIAT's in the Louisville and or surrounding area. Maybe enter a show or get one started. Any ideas and other fiat's would be great to meet up with. Would like to atleast attend some car shows this summer, so any in the surrounding area?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi, I'm in Louisville. Local VW club and Grossman Tuning does Water by the Bridge show,which is pretty cool, but it's in the past already.
I drive Red 500T in eastern area, near Westport Road, "Turbo inside sticker" on the back and loud BOV.
If you see me--honk :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, how's it going. Welcome to the forum, these guys and gals are awesome on here. If you need help on anything, just look on here and you can find or someone will help you. I drive a Verde Oliveria sport, chrome mirror caps, tinted windows, the chrome 500 fuel door, vent visors. Live on Dixie Highway (PRP area). You see me--honk also..:D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome, EddieBrock and UberD, I would like to see if it could be possible to get a group of 500 owners in the Louisville and surrounding areas together here maybe for a show or a big get together and have a cookout just to check out all of the different types of modifications. Just an idea. :D let me know what ya'll think.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Louisville area fiat

hi I'm also from the Louisville area and would love to meet some other fiat enthusiasts. i drive a lowered white 500 sport with black wheels and black taillights and currently no front bumper if you see me honk i love meeting other fiat fans. P.S. I'm going down to Nashville TN for Import Alliance if anyone else is going.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi I'm also from the Louisville area and would love to meet some other fiat enthusiasts. i drive a lowered white 500 sport with black wheels and black taillights and currently no front bumper if you see me honk i love meeting other fiat fans. P.S. I'm going down to Nashville TN for Import Alliance if anyone else is going.
How's it going? I think it would be cool if we all could get together, when it gets warm again, maybe meet someplace like Mike Linnings or open to other ideas. So, when is the Import Alliance in Tennessee? There's a car show the weekend of the 25th & 26th, it's Halloween Themed. If interested let me know and I'll put up more info. I drive a dark green sport, lowered, painted wheels (look black but has a green pearl in it), pinstriped. You see me honk.

·
Registered
59 Posts
How's it going? I think it would be cool if we all could get together, when it gets warm again, maybe meet someplace like Mike Linnings or open to other ideas. So, when is the Import Alliance in Tennessee? There's a car show the weekend of the 25th & 26th, it's Halloween Themed. If interested let me know and I'll put up more info. I drive a dark green sport, lowered, painted wheels (look black but has a green pearl in it), pinstriped. You see me honk.

Import Alliance is also the weekend of the 25th and 26th hope I'll get time meet some more local fiat enthusiast soon

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Warm=Spring=Dragon time! :p

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, that's the plan, got time set at work and I'll be ready for the Dragon. WAHOO! Oh, and of course gotta save the monies.lol lol

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Yep, that's the plan, got time set at work and I'll be ready for the Dragon. WAHOO! Oh, and of course gotta save the monies.lol lol
For sure! I HAVE to get new rotors and brake pads before I can do another. Luckily a great forum member and friend on the forums/Facebook I have hung with at the Dragon is giving me his old (3K) rotors for free so for now at least I only need new pads. EBC pads is the plan and eventually Stoptech drilled/slotted rotors. :cool: I let the pre-packaged smoke out of mine at the last event as did some others...even trying not to use them we got a little carried away and had to work them over-time. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
For sure! I HAVE to get new rotors and brake pads before I can do another. Luckily a great forum member and friend on the forums/Facebook I have hung with at the Dragon is giving me his old (3K) rotors for free so for now at least I only need new pads. EBC pads is the plan and eventually Stoptech drilled/slotted rotors. :cool: I let the pre-packaged smoke out of mine at the last event as did some others...even trying not to use them we got a little carried away and had to work them over-time. :)

I plan on going to the dragon. What all happens at the event though I'm just curious

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
I plan on going to the dragon. What all happens at the event though I'm just curious
We meet for breakfast and then get on the roads. We usually hit something fun, scenic or both and have a stop for lunch along the way. Sometimes we do more driving then we usually meet for dinner and hang out throughout times when we aren't on the road. Sometimes we hit a car show as a large group as well. The roads are more fun than I have words to describe. What specifically would you like to know? There is a Facebook page and we have a lot of videos on YouTube as well. Sadly in the videos we look so slow but in driving there is so much more speed and enjoyment. Hope you join us! Spring is the larger group and fall the smaller. Last spring we had around 50ish and this recent being the small event we had around 15 cars.

My fav video from spring this year...(the guy filming has a Sport so it would have been in the group too) :)

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun i cant wait is there a specific hotel that everyone stays at?
It is still a little early but most likely the majority will be staying at the TallyHo Inn. Some will be staying nearby however I am sure. We have some people we work with at the TH Inn that seem anxious to be our hosts again so as far as I know that is the probable place for spring 2015.

·
Registered
86 Posts
This looks like an old thread, but the idea is still good.

Looking for any 500 owners in Louisville area (or even nearby) to have a get together, likely in spring.
Love the idea of Mike Linnig's, and not just because I live up Cane Run from there. I have some connections- we an do this!

Who's with me?

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
This looks like an old thread, but the idea is still good.

Looking for any 500 owners in Louisville area (or even nearby) to have a get together, likely in spring.
Love the idea of Mike Linnig's, and not just because I live up Cane Run from there. I have some connections- we an do this!

Who's with me?
The guy that started this thread has since moved due to work...just so you know. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts