Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Konnwei odbii dongle today and tried to use it. Although I successfully paired it to alphaodb the actual dongle doesn’t fit nice and tight in the odb port but is actually quite loose and will easily move up and down. Is there something I’m missing or do the Konnwei dongles just not fit that well?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Upon closer inspection my odbii socket is loose as well and moves in unison with the Konnwei
like you have described how yours moves. However my Konnwei does seat better on the right than on the left. But it does connect so i think i will try to figure out how to properly confiure alfaodb and give it a shot.

Thanks ETS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Upon closer inspection my odbii socket is loose as well and moves in unison with the Konnwei
like you have described how yours moves. However my Konnwei does seat better on the right than on the left. But it does connect so i think i will try to figure out how to properly confiure alfaodb and give it a shot.

Thanks ETS.
Hi Rocketeer. Interested in whether you successfully connected to AlfaOBD. Did you need the yellow dongle adaptor or did the Konnwei work on it's own?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts