Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone
been looking for a coilover set since I got the Fiat. I emailed KW late last night, still no answer, but I searched the website and found nothing. Tonight, I found a V1 set and a V3 set, for 1299$ and 2289$ respectively.
http://kw-store.com/kw-coilover-kit-v1-fiat-500-500c.html

This is the North American store, so it should be the right ones for our cars! Any sponsors or shops will carry them for cheaper? Anyone in Quebec or near wanna buy a set? Maybe save on shipping?

·
Registered
433 Posts
KW put out a press release in 2007 when they launched their FIAT 500 coilovers. I don't see an announcement under the Product News tab on their site so my assumption would be that they added the FIAT 500 to their shop's US vehicle list but this kit is *probably* not new nor designed for the North American spec 500.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Still waiting.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah, it's funny. No anouncement, no 2012 tab. OTOH, it's the N. America page and it lists the 500c which just came out. Could be that they're close enough to have the page up already. They have been working on an US model for a while. BTW thank Will at Competizione for doing much of the R&D for KW.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yeah, it's funny. No anouncement, no 2012 tab. OTOH, it's the N. America page and it lists the 500c which just came out. Could be that they're close enough to have the page up already. They have been working on an US model for a while. BTW thank Will at Competizione for doing much of the R&D for KW.

The 500c has been out for ages in Europe... so that theory is no good,

They told me in my last email that they would have the release within a months time, so it should be soon, but im not getting my hopes up that this is the NA model already ready. as cool as it would be it just seems to good to be true at the moment.

And yes big ups to Will for all the time and work he has put in!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts