Fiat 500 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think you have stole mine :) also a La Prima Mineral Grey with Winter Pack.....Ws told two weeks ago i would have it in 10 days or less :-(
🙈 when I was placing the order they said they had 2 La Prima’s coming in couple of weeks a Onyx Black one no winter pack and mineral grey with winter pack. The colour I actually wanted was Ocean Green with winter pack but I would be waiting a lot longer and would be a La Prima by Bocelli and while I would gain the (JBL Premium Audio mastered by Bocelli) But be loosing the below as it became an optional extra.
Fiat Co-Driver Pack
£ 1,200
This pack contains:
  • Rearview Parking Camera
  • Drone View (360° Parking Sensors)
  • Blind Spot Warning
  • Autonomous Driving L2 with Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Centering & Traffic Jam Assist

·
Registered
Mustang MachE, Icon Convertible on order.
8 Posts
Ordered my Icon Convertible in April, now in transit!!!! according to the new salesman (now on our third after the first two were shown the door). Still promising August. Will it arrive this month? Will this salesman last longer than the first two? Who knows?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ordered my Icon Convertible in April, now in transit!!!! according to the new salesman (now on our third after the first two were shown the door). Still promising August. Will it arrive this month? Will this salesman last longer than the first two? Who knows?
Same position as me. Ordered 10 April. Advised last Monday that it is in transit to the UK. Not arrived Tilbury yet; awaiting update from dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Same position as me. Ordered 10 April. Advised last Monday that it is in transit to the UK. Not arrived Tilbury yet; awaiting update from dealer.
The “Grande Portogallo” has recently left Setubal in Portugal, next stop Bristol 06:00 on Tuesday. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Out of interest, how did you ascertain that this vessel might be carrying our 500's :unsure:
Don’t start doubting now, I can feel it in my waters that she is sitting in there waiting for me!
However Grimaldi Lines have the contact, it started it’s voyage from Italy and it’s heading in the right direction, so it’s important that we have belief.
Waiting for a Mustang to be shipped over from Mexico makes you something of a shipping nerd.

oh no I’m beginning to have doubts now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Don’t start doubting now, I can feel it in my waters that she is sitting in there waiting for me!
However Grimaldi Lines have the contact, it started it’s voyage from Italy and it’s heading in the right direction, so it’s important that we have belief.
Waiting for a Mustang to be shipped over from Mexico makes you something of a shipping nerd.

oh no I’m beginning to have doubts now.
No doubts, honestly !!

·
Registered
8 Posts
It was there!!! Now sitting on the docks in Bristol. I offered to hitch hike from Manchester to collect her but the ( new) salesman was not enthusiastic about the idea. Does this mean that Mac has been shown the door as well?

Hope your’s is keeping it company 23dash.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My LaPrima I was told by the dealer 4 weeks ago, had arrived in UK and to expect it in about 10 days. I am obviously still waiting. I was then rang up by the dealer a week ago to tell me, good news, your La Prima has arrived in the UK and I should expect it in 10 days. This must be the standard answer from the dealers these days. I am about to head of on holiday abroad for two weeks. Will it be here when I return? Who knows, but I can at least be sure it is in the UK and I will get it in 10 days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My LaPrima I was told by the dealer 4 weeks ago, had arrived in UK and to expect it in about 10 days. I am obviously still waiting. I was then rang up by the dealer a week ago to tell me, good news, your La Prima has arrived in the UK and I should expect it in 10 days. This must be the standard answer from the dealers these days. I am about to head of on holiday abroad for two weeks. Will it be here when I return? Who knows, but I can at least be sure it is in the UK and I will get it in 10 days.
Paddywack, do I detect a shared lack of belief in Fiat dealerships? You know they are trying their best, it’s just that they don’t seem to be very competent and it’s all the fault of the computer system they are forced to work with!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts