Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone chosen the lifetime warranty from Chrysler Group for their FIAT? I'm considering it as I drive a lot of miles.

I was quoted a $100 deductible per repair. The price: $2,995. Can anyone tell me if they got it cheaper? :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Interesting. I just asked my Canadian dealer about this yesterday. He said Chrysler doesn't offer that here at all, which has me thinking that it may not be an "official" Fiat backed product. A lifetime warranty (the idea of which sounds potentially sketchy to begin with) is worthless if the issuing company folds in a couple of years.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's offered by Chrysler. IIRC, here in the states a company has to have a plan for those service contracts, just in case. I'd have to research that.

Any other help? :)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I drove them down to $2300 and still didn't take it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought it for some reason, paid full price. Juast sounded too good to pass up, lifetime warranty? Will never be able to sell it because in five years the warranty will be worth more than the car!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I got back $47 when I opted out of the regular warranty. I may have no warranty at all, but I have $47.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm getting the warranty documents e-mailed to me. I'll read the fine print.
Picking-up my Sport tomorrow and need to review the details before I decide.
I got them to drop the price a little. Good to know if can drop a lot more.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i have a 2 year corporate lease from chrysler and it includes a lifetime warranty/full service.
so far, i havent had any problem with it yet.
not sure if this will help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts