Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at this wreck. Fiat 500 is a safe car!
We all know it has a 5 star safety rating. But take a look at this shot. I've been looking for an appropriate wreck to build into a race car for what we believe will be a well supported Fiat 500 race series hence I'm looking at all the wrecks available.

I've already bought one wreck not for a racecar (a Lounge with 32 miles on it) that won a battle with a Chevy Tahoe. (Much more damage on the Tahoe than the Fiat 500 suffered) and am bidding on others. Our plan is to make lightly damaged Fiat 500's available at a bargain price. In any case I'm posting this to show the Fiat 500 followers how sturdy and well designed the Fiat 500 really is. Please note that the passenger cockpit is relatively intact. You can tell this by the lack of damage/movement at the driver door. I'll post other photos at our Facebook page Hot Fiat.com here Be sure to click the like button as we post discounts and short term sale prices for Fiat 500 accessories.

·
Registered
453 Posts
My wife looked at that and said, "How is that a safe car?" So I said, "Because the people in side were ok. What you don't want to see is an intact front end and a big hole in the window." hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts