Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A nicely packaged USB drive and booklet. The USB drive is used to capture the statistical driving data which links to their website. Cool stuff.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yep. I bought mine the last week of November, got the USB drive the first week of January.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
they haven't sent me a damned thing.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Got mine last week, still cant figure the **** eco drive out!
What issue(s) are you having with it? I had no problems but after maybe two weeks or less I got bored of watching how I drove to mess with it and I turned it back off and haven't thought about turning it back on, way more fun to just punch it and go! :cool: Side note: I like to hear Mr. Pickles ***** about stuff.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Has anybody opened up the CD that came with the 500 owners manaul? Mine is still wrapped in plastic.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Has anybody opened up the CD that came with the 500 owners manaul? Mine is still wrapped in plastic.
The CD is your owner's manual - the booklet is just a "user's Guide" and doesn't cover a lot. I tried out the CD, but I called and got the paper version, which I'm much happier with.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
All I got was a wonderful little car. I'm happy with that.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I just got that same packet yesterday. I agree i like that the envelope matches the car color (Pearl White in my case) and its customized with my name and car/color on the insert. It gives it a special personalized touch. I bought my car December 9th. My plates just came in last week. But the one thing i still haven't gotten is the payment book or however that works.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts