Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all! im looking at a couple of abarth off of craigslist hoping to make a purchase soon! dont know much about these cars really, they just look like fun little car and would like to buy one but i figured maybe yall can give me some insight on these vehicles im looking at! are the owners of these cars on here? what do yall think of the price on these? should i be worry about the milage? anything would help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
976 Posts
Personally, I'd stay away from that second car, just based on the Carfax. To me, it looks like the 3rd owner didn't service it properly and drove its wheels off in the year he owned it.

You might want to take a trip to Salem and look at the car below. If you decide to buy, I'd have the car checked by your mechanic, but it is low mileage and looks like it was cared for.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally, I'd stay away from that second car, just based on the Carfax. To me, it looks like the 3rd owner didn't service it properly and drove its wheels off in the year he owned it.

You might want to take a trip to Salem and look at the car below. If you decide to buy, I'd have the car checked by your mechanic, but it is low mileage and looks like it was cared for.

thanks for the advice and im looking for a standard transmission car as i am not a big fan of auto.

·
Registered
12,766 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The 2016 Abarth has an easier to read gauge cluster and seemed to handle better than the 2013 that I test drove before buying the 16.
I've had mine since Jan 2018 and it's a blast.
I got mine for $15k, with only 6k miles on it, and I extended the warranty to 10 years.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The 2016 Abarth has an easier to read gauge cluster and seemed to handle better than the 2013 that I test drove before buying the 16.
I've had mine since Jan 2018 and it's a blast.
I got mine for $15k, with only 6k miles on it, and I extended the warranty to 10 years.

Good luck!!
I’ll be picking up a 2017 500c Abarth this weekend and it has a year left on the OEM warranty. My local Fiat dealer is gone, and the nearest one is about 70 miles away. Does anyone know if I can buy a Chrysler extended warranty and have it serviced here at Chrysler instead? Thanks!!!
-john

·
Registered
976 Posts
You'd be able to have it serviced, but warranty work requires they are a Fiat service center... per others who have posted. You could check with your local dealer to see if they are certified.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts