Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
What is there to comment on? Most of those dudes don't own/know the 500 and mix the 500 and 500e together in their posts. They might as well comment on the Leaf by siting Juke reliability. (I love that comment... the 500e is junk because a dude bought an Abarth with a bad engine.)

They are correct that the 500 will be dropped in the US. We don't know if the redesigned 500e will be available next year. The 500X and 500L will be around for a while longer and Fiat's tech is in the Jeep lines. As for the 500e, it is as reliable as any e-car on the market on average.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Funny how "500s are so terrible that FIAT stopping sales in the US", yet the implication of halting sales of Focus and Fiesta is simply Ford is adjusting to US Market Trends

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think it's the MultiAir ... if they stayed with DOHC like most other cars,
it wouldn't be "needs a whole new engine" when something breaks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just what everyone needs: car advice from a guy who drives a Toyota Avalon. He's the loudest of the bunch.
I am telling him that I bought my 500 Sport because it perfectly impractical. Before I gave my Civic to the kids to use for work, the wife had me using it like a truck. This car, like my retirement now, I want fun with no stress. This little car has given me many maintenance(and fun) miles and I just love it! So to all those ghat say it was dropped for issues, we know that is incorrect. It is being discontinues here because of the US fascination with SUVs. I believe trucks and SUVs actually outpaced regular car sales. AND they are pretty expensive. My Sport was just how much I would pay for it (as was our RAV4-which I love too) BUT every time I drive my FIAT I SMILE!!! (Priceless!) Not so much with the other cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts