Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know it the bucket seats in the Lounge with Leather are the same as the bucket seats in the Sport? Is the form of the seats the same other than the obvious one has leather and one doesn't.

I am looking at putting leather in the my sport but the company I want to go with only list bucket seat or non bucket seats.

Thank you,

Chris

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
The Lounges, I've looked at on the dealers lot, are all leather. All the sports have a material insert, leather surrounds.

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
On the Fiat 500 model selector page. Under sport overview. There calling it vinyl. I thought it was leather. Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I think it's vinyl. They feel very different than my leather seats.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does anyone know it the bucket seats in the Lounge with Leather are the same as the bucket seats in the Sport? Is the form of the seats the same other than the obvious one has leather and one doesn't.

I am looking at putting leather in the my sport but the company I want to go with only list bucket seat or non bucket seats.

Thank you,

Chris
Is the form of the seats the same?

·
Registered
233 Posts
The sport seats are significantly different. The Lounges are basically leather clad versions of the pop.

·
Registered
475 Posts
The Sport seats are bolstered; real leather with cloth inserts. Like butter.

Look at the Leno video; they're basically the same as on the PE that he has.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts