Fiat 500 Forum banner

521 - 526 of 526 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Your car looks awesome! Great job. Did it already have the dark headlights or did you change them?
Yup ^^^ that. Has the esport package on it. Though I have seen aftermarket that are blacked out too. I was thinking about going to the chrome but have decided against it - I like it as is.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rodger that. I should have looked more closely at the earlier pictures in his post too. I like the looks of the darker headlights and at some point would like to get a set to change mine over along with the esport wheels. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Figured I'd show off the completed project after lowering. Swapped out the wheels and threw a decal on with wrapped mirror covers. Stance looks really good IMO...

View attachment 108556

View attachment 108557
Wow - The car looks fantastic....A significant improvement!

I really like the OEM body kit on our cars, and lowering it really shows this off well. Where did you find the decal? I am interested in a white one as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow - The car looks fantastic....A significant improvement!

I really like the OEM body kit on our cars, and lowering it really shows this off well. Where did you find the decal? I am interested in a white one as well.
Just picked it up off eBay. Link below:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm not loving the ride of my car after lowering or I'm just bored and looking for something to do. Anyways, stimulating the economy and ordered some Konis.

Looked around for deals and found them on sale here.
$511 for the set and free shipping. Last time I looked $750 was the cheapest I could find. Seems like a deal. I figured I'd share in case anyone else is in the same boat

·
Registered
21 Posts
Front Konis on. Rears are on backorder. Car feels great! much better than stock struts w/ abarth springs. fun playing with the adjustable rebound. Feels a bit sportier than stock but rides better, feels more solid.

521 - 526 of 526 Posts