Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
At around 530 yesterday afternoon I took delivery of my first Fiat (500 Sport) which also happens to be my first new car!! I was reading about all the drives and meet-ups going on in Milwaukee and was really impressed and excited to have a new Fiat. So I thought I'd post a thread on here to see if there was anyone else in the Madison area doing similar stuff.

I worked for MotorSport New Zealand for a few years before I moved backed to the US - so I'd love to help with some friendly autocross, gymkhana events or just go along for a drive and coffee/ice cream/pizza.

-Kev

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Benvenuto e congratulazioni, Kev!

Maybe we can organize some joint ventures? I replied to your email yesterday (as did two of the folks I Cc'd). Let me know whether you need any help getting things started in Madison.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Congrats on your new Sport! I also have a 13 Sport, and love every minute behind the wheel! If you're not yet totally hooked on Fiat, you soon will be....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks, for getting back to my email! I realized later on Friday that I sent it from my work account which I make a point not to check over the weekend. But I'm looking forward to seeing it on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

-Kev

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
No worries, buddy. At this point, all 3 MadHouse members replied to the email. You're gonna have a few new local friends. I'm looking forward to hanging out at some point.

If you haven't already done so, check out our Facebook page. Feel free to 'Like' us and be treated to new FIAT-related photos & video clips to feed your newfound obsession :)

More smiles per mile!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts