Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
‘15 500L Manual
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big weekend ahead for my 500L! Madness GoPedal arrived in the mail and I will also have the opportunity to install my Vogtland lowering springs! Thanks for the goodies madness, can’t wait to see how it drives! Cheers! :)

·
Vendor
917 Posts
Thank you for your support Nate!

We look forward to hearing from you after you get everything installed. Your 500L should be a blast to drive very soon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the same thing for my 2015 Abarth but it makes my engine stall when I come to a stop and I have to start it again. When I disconnect it, the car runs normal. The motor is all stock because it is still under warranty since I bought it new. So, right now, the controller part mounted on my dash is just for looks

·
Vendor
917 Posts
Hi gents will the performance mods from the us fit the UK cars aswell thanks 👍
Hello DaveH,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do ship our MADNESS GOPedals all over the world and have several customers in the UK.

The EU model cars do have a different throttle pedal harness, so we have listings for the EU model FIAT:
Search - gopedal eu

I actually took one European Market and one North American Market GOPedal to get a comparison photo.

The EU model is on the left, the NA on the right. (the large burgandy locking tab is the NA Model)

If there is anything else we can do to help you please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly and one of our Team Members will be happy to help you.

·
Vendor
917 Posts
I have the same thing for my 2015 Abarth but it makes my engine stall when I come to a stop and I have to start it again. When I disconnect it, the car runs normal. The motor is all stock because it is still under warranty since I bought it new. So, right now, the controller part mounted on my dash is just for looks
Hello JoeyE,

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us your feedback.

We do back our GOPedal with a 2 year warranty.
I would like to get you in touch with our Senior Technical Advisor to see if he knows of a solution or if we can get that GOPedal swapped out for you.

I'm going to send you a PM to get some order details/ contact info so I can have him reach out to you personally!

Thank you again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello DaveH,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do ship our MADNESS GOPedals all over the world and have several customers in the UK.

The EU model cars do have a different throttle pedal harness, so we have listings for the EU model FIAT:
Search - gopedal eu

I actually took one European Market and one North American Market GOPedal to get a comparison photo.

The EU model is on the left, the NA on the right. (the large burgandy locking tab is the NA Model)

If there is anything else we can do to help you please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly and one of our Team Members will be happy to help you.
Thanks very much guys for the information 😀 I will be placing my order very soon looking at a few other things I can do to my 500L trekking 👍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts