Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Not trying to rain on your parade but I doubt many will buy it for $100 more than pretty much every other site sells the same exhaust for, of course excluding Magnaflow as when you look at it there it shows the MSRP of about $945. I am glad you now carry the MF exhaust but I have to assume you paid a pretty steep price.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I meant to match everyone else's price but I was going by memory. 1:00 AM and 16-hour day will do that to you. Fixed now.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Sorry, I meant to match everyone else's price but I was going by memory. 1:00 AM and 16-hour day will do that to you. Fixed now.
Nice, and again my apologies, I truly wasn't trying to be a jerk over it just making a statement of fact. MF is my current fav choice, would be nice to hear the Borla sometime though.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Thanks, MF wins it for me, as for the question on dyno charts it has one at the video end, shows about 4HP gain.
thanks Tweak, But that's for the Borla right? I was wondering what the Magnaflow provides. if they are both the same, then the decision for me will be based on availability and/or weight of the setup

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
thanks Tweak, But that's for the Borla right? I was wondering what the Magnaflow provides. if they are both the same, then the decision for me will be based on availability and/or weight of the setup
For the Borla yes, sorry. I spoke with MagnaFlow and they had their 2 wheel dynos removed and replaced with four wheel dynos so within the next few months they are likely to post details for their exhaust but they did say that all of their exhaust generally return abour 9-15 HP or roughly 10% gains and since it des sound nicer I may get a custom local done and eventually just go with MF as I like the looks and sound and IF they are accurate then they'll also have a fairly significant gain to offer as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts