Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from the shop.Had a Magnaflow axelback installed on my Sport. Between the RRM intake and the Magnaflow back end it sounds AMAZING!!!

Will let you know about the mileage implications soon.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tech stuff

Can you post video with sound?
Not sure I'm that tech able.will see what I can do with my iPhone though

It sounds suitably throaty,not rice rocket like.

The magnaflow part numbers are:

Muffler - MF14352
Oval tip - MF35175

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
if I were ever to change out my exhaust, it would be a cat-back DUAL exhaust. the only way to go..........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
You think the the dual 3" tips would fit in the bumper cut out? and im worried about the box length magnaflow system has an 11" long muffler, the universal one is 14", i don't want the tips to stick out, looking for more of a flush look.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I really wanna get that universal box. This sucks since ill have to order it online and there no way to know if it'll fit!

Sent from my Thunderbolt.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tip

Was that the magnaflow tip on that or did you put the stock sport tip back on?
The tip is a Magnaflow oval which is quite a bit wider then the stock one. The dealer shop hear looked in the Magnaflow system and they now have a catback system. The part numbers I had were individual pieces out of that system.

Had the car in for its first service today and the dealer loved the intake and the new back end!:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.