Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see the new magnaflow exhaust videos?
What do you think, is it too quite almost stock? the rear double tip looks nice. I'm wondering if its one of their universal with tip rear mufflers.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Sounds perfect to me. Hi flow, low noise, and dual tip cat back system. I just got off the phone with the manager of r & d... He says 2-2.5 months until production units will be available to sell to the public.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Magnaflow Cat-back

When you look up the part #, you can sign up to receive an email when the part is available. The guy I spoke with told me the more people sign up to be notified, the sooner they will go into production.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When you look up the part #, you can sign up to receive an email when the part is available. The guy I spoke with told me the more people sign up to be notified, the sooner they will go into production.
i was just interested in the back muffler, i hope it will be available separately as well.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, so i called Magnaflow playing stupid and asked if they have a part# for just the rear muffler and tips they have for the Magnaflow system they have and they told me that they only sell it as a whole system, and i'm not looking to drop $500 on exhaust so i'm trying to improvise.
\my question is does anyone know the total length of the RRM of the competizione muffler? meaning from the tips all the way to the rear inlet?
all the universal muffler bodies are 14" plus the tips and the one in the Magnaflow system is 11" plus the tips and i don't want the tips to stick out.
so that's my dilemma

any input or ideas are appreciated :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW, that's what i'm considering to get from Magnaflow, i had it before on my MK3 GTI and it was very good.
Its listed for $348 on Magnaflow website, but its $$164 on Amazon which is an awesome deal.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
BTW, that's what i'm considering to get from Magnaflow, i had it before on my MK3 GTI and it was very good.
Its listed for $348 on Magnaflow website, but its $$164 on Amazon which is an awesome deal.

Amazon has many OEM and non-OEM items for the 500 and I have on several occasions pointed people that way, I really like the look and price point of this you have posted! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts