Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We thought we would share some pics of a 500c we just installed some new Magneti Marelli 17" Bicolor Wheels in our shop over the weekend.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
17"s look weird to me on small cars, the wheels look great but I personally dont really like them on our 500's, i prefer smaller wheels for smaller cars, but thats just me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yea, I think they are gorgeous wheels, but would probably want them in 16", maybe even 15". That said, too pricey for me at $500/wheel.

·
Vendor
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I think they are gorgeous wheels, but would probably want them in 16", maybe even 15".
We have them in 16" as well, but on this car the 17" looked better. Once it is dropped a bit it will look even better.

·
Vendor
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That said, too pricey for me at $500/wheel.
Understandable. We have many options in stock and more on the way at all price points.

In regards to the price for this particular wheel and some of the less expensive ones...

That is the difference between a wheel that is made in Italy in small numbers specifically for the 500 and then shipped by air to the US and a wheel that is a common mold that has simply been adapted for the 500. That is made in China and then shipped by sea in containers to the US.

It is certainly not the cheapest wheel out there, but it is an exclusive wheel that is made in limited numbers for those that want something unique, Italian and designed specifically for their 500 by a well known and respected company like Magneti Marelli.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts