Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a link for the latest update file for the Magneti Marelli ME110T ecu? I found the link and instructions link that Madness provided but the link to the tune comes up with an error. I have a line on a ecu power pedal combo for a good price but want to make sure that it's updated with the latest version of the tune. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
95 views and no answers, comments or input? This ecu is one of the first so I figured at one point quite a few Abarth owners have tried it. I've read all the banter on here and other forums and like the DSM forum some owners laud it or crap all over it. I know those are old posts. I'm not looking for that kind of stuff since it's been out since 2013. One would think that by now someone has a few tuning files for it sitting on a hard drive. I spoke with Madness, Speedmotive and one other that didn't respond. They want to sell me their products and support. I'm just asking since it's one of the oldest for an up to date file for the Magneti Marelli ME110T ecu. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

· Registered
1 Posts
Im looking for the same. I sold my car to my son and left it at 0 now I got the car back and I want to adjust to preset 2 an I don't have the software anymore.... Did you make any headway?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts