Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my mahogany shift knob. My first impression when I opened the box was how well it was made. It looks great installed in the car and contrasts the black interior very nicely. 500 Madness was great to deal with. They called me to tell me there would be a delay because it had to be shipped from Italy and called again to tell me they were shipping it out.

Gear shift Car Vehicle Family car Auto part

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
:cool:

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Mr. Pickles and Boff,

I almost spit my coffee out all over the screen when I scrolled down to see your posts! LOL!

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Here's my mahogany shift knob. My first impression when I opened the box was how well it was made. It looks great installed in the car and contrasts the black interior very nicely. 500 Madness was great to deal with. They called me to tell me there would be a delay because it had to be shipped from Italy and called again to tell me they were shipping it out.

View attachment 2149
Glad to hear you like it. Thank you for waiting for it. We sold out he first small batch quicker thn we anticipated and had a delay getting more. Now we have them in stock and ship within 24-48 hours.

For those of you with Automatics... We did not forget you. We commissioned BLACK to make some wood ones for the automatics and will have them in stock very soon.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Glad to hear you like it. Thank you for waiting for it. We sold out he first small batch quicker thn we anticipated and had a delay getting more. Now we have them in stock and ship within 24-48 hours.

For those of you with Automatics... We did not forget you. We commissioned BLACK to make some wood ones for the automatics and will have them in stock very soon.
ohhhhhh.............that is nice to know for us with automatics playing with steptronics.

If I could sprout wood, I wood/would.

·
Registered
856 Posts
nice wood, a shiny one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts