Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd take the chance to pop in tonight. It was guest list, but no one seemed to mind otherwise. I ran into another one of the forum members while there. :cool: Took some photos, enjoy!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Awesome! I didn't get the chance to make it out tonight, but will be there early tomorrow for service.

Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
No problem, glad you guys enjoyed them. :)

I ran into RobR. It was funny at first, because we both felt relatively underdressed for the occasion. Despite that, it was a good time. It was certainly packed and there wasn't much of an opportunity to enjoy the Abarth beyond briefly looking at it and taking a few pictures. Grigio500, you'll probably have the opportunity to get a better look than we did when you go in tomorrow morning. We were hoping to sit in the vehicle and take a look under the hood, but the locale was far too packed to consider asking about it.

When you go in, inquire about a test drive if you're interested. They had a sign up sheet at the event, and I'm assuming it's a dealer specific list. :)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Good stuff. I was in town briefly but had to head back by noon.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Man, I forgot there were these region parts of the forum.

It was pretty busy that night but I stopped in to give my support. My wife and I had dinner plans so we didn't stay long but it was nice to see the Abarth again in person. Good to run into ShawnGeeves even though I didn't know he was a member here at the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts