Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a survey from Maritz, a marketing research company that FIAT hired to track the sales experience of 500 customers.

I completed the survey online and checked the box that said I'd be open to completing further research.

I got the follow-up survey in the mail this week and went online a few minutes ago to complete it. After inputting my password I received a reply that they were no longer compiling data for this survey.

Just wondering what this says about FIAT.
Cost-cutting measure? Not happy with the results so far? Not happy with Maritz? Not going to sell the car anymore?

Whatever the reason, it's a weird feeling to be asked to participate in the survey, have a relatively expensive mailer sent to you, and then find the survey closed.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I don't know who it was now but I was called about a survey after my first oil change and I told them I wouldn't mind talking to someone at N. America HQ if they wished to call sometime, no one has called as of yet. Does make you wonder what the deal is as you stated, as long as my 500 continues to run well and they fix it when it breaks I can't worry or complain, and I know they'll have parts for repairs for some time so not overly concerned.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Usually most surveys only need a certain number of responses. Maybe they had already received their quota by the time you got your mailer and logged in.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
196 Posts
Weird - I did mine just last week. Oh, and I got my FIAT USB drive/welcome kit on Thursday, exactly 6 weeks after purchase.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weird - I did mine just last week.
I got mine in the mail today and just completed the survey online. It took almost 40 minutes to complete
Round one survey or round two like mine?

I could see a round one being complete already. But a round two? Why mail it and then say "never mind"?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mine wasn't via snail mail. I got an e-mail from "fiatfeedback.com" and spent 30-40 minutes filling out a survey there.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I bought my first in June and my second in November and have yet to recieve any surveys.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts