Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the heck is it? I have n't seen a single TV ad yet...the car has been out since April and all I've see are little internet ads or I 've read about the FIAt events- like in NYC...

I was driving across PA this past weekend and had people asking me about the car but they had no idea what it was or that FIAT even existed in the US..

I think some main stream marketing as well as the internet would help their poor sales figures out. Man can not live on social media alone...

Brock

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
advertising the **** out of them here. Good thing, my dealer has close to 90 on the lot.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Where the heck is it? I have n't seen a single TV ad yet...the car has been out since April and all I've see are little internet ads or I 've read about the FIAt events- like in NYC...

I was driving across PA this past weekend and had people asking me about the car but they had no idea what it was or that FIAT even existed in the US..

I think some main stream marketing as well as the internet would help their poor sales figures out. Man can not live on social media alone...

Brock
I am definitely seeing TV commercials in my area. Mostly on the cable channels and not network. Hopefully more to come.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I've seen short commercial spots on several different networks. Also a number of billboard ads.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Saw my first ads on TV this past weekend (Cincy area). Both were on SyFy and it was the ad where the couple are at the drive-in.

Ryan

·
Registered
475 Posts
No ads here and I didn't know that they were around until we saw one on "the loop" on our way to test drive a MINI Countryman...

MINI lost a sale, btw. :D :D :D

If we hadn't seen that one, who knows? Maybe another MINI would be in the garage.

I've got two dealers in the area and no marketing.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I don't have cable or satellite so I don't see anything but when I was at the cottage last week I saw lots of FIAT commercials on the TV there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts