Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, we went back to the Studio in McKinney with my husband's Kia Soul that was only a year old. I have had my car for a month, and my husband just had to have one like mine. So, in our garage we have two Fiat 500 Sports with sunroofs and identical equipment. :) Are there any other two-car Fiat 500 families out there? :confused:

Nancy R

·
Registered
72 Posts
My friend got a light green Fiat. It's the color I'm considering for a Fiat too. If I get one with that color, I'll take pictures of our Fiats.

What you can do with your husband is get a third person and play musical Fiat's. And whoever is not in a driver's seat when the music stops is eliminated after the first round. Then move one of the Fiat's away and play round two and see who wins.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Not the greatest setting for a picture but I was visiting my wife at work and snapped one, both are Lounge's. Her's has the power roof and heated seats with the auto tranny, mine is a panoramic stationary roof (for more headroom) and I couldn't get heated seats because I drive the 5 speed. We both have the 3 stage paint with her's obviously being Bianca Perla and mine the Rosso Brillante. Oh, mine also has a set of 17" Enkei Rims and a tint.

Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry about that, mine is red, and my husband's is gray. We have not had time to take photos, but I can do it tomorrow after dinner. He had to go back to the dealership because he forgot his CD's and umbrella from his trade-in. No, McKinney does not have an Abarth yet. They do not even think they will be receiving a demo.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yesterday we were out running errands and 3 people came up and asked about the 500. Later on my girl actually hinted that she might like a 500 C I almost fell out of the car. Stay tuned.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts