Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a flat black 500 stripe from an e-bay vendor, stickers 904. He uses 6 year 3-M vinyl. This is a bit on the lighter side for exterior grade vinyl, but still a quality product. The cuts were very clean but just a off by a very small margin. You have to look very close to see the slight imperfections. The cost was 56.85 shipped and comes in a variety of colors. The shipping was very fast. I put them on this past week end. I am not sure if they will stay on or not, I still getting used to them. It seemed the car needed something, but I'm not sure if this was it or not.
Any opinions would be appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not bad for the price and it looks good on the blue I think. :)
Thanks, I was tempted to go with gloss or flat white. The white would definitely "pop" on the blue, but the blue/white combo was never one of my favorites. I think the flat black has a performance look, it just doesn't jump out at you.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Thanks, I was tempted to go with gloss or flat white. The white would definitely "pop" on the blue, but the blue/white combo was never one of my favorites. I think the flat black has a performance look, it just doesn't jump out at you.
I've thought about the same stripe but in a clear satin, very subtle and interesting look, might look good, maybe horrible but I'd like to see it. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think Sher YYZ has the stripe you are talking about, Wheels and Tires thread, Rota Wheels, pic on page three. Sharp looking car.
I've thought about the same stripe but in a clear satin, very subtle and interesting look, might look good, maybe horrible but I'd like to see it. :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That looks very good. The matt matches the molding around the window. Nice choice.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I like it BUT don't like the fact that the "500" is smaller than the original.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I think it looks great. I like that subtle look much more than a stark one for the side stripe. If I ever take my racing stripe off I'll have to think about the low contrast look like what you've done...much better than the stark look IMHO.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have seen them both ways and he (stickers 904) offers both styles. I thought the smaller 500 was the original style. Any how like the look of the smaller 500.
I like it BUT don't like the fact that the "500" is smaller than the original.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I have seen them both ways and he (stickers 904) offers both styles. I thought the smaller 500 was the original style. Any how like the look of the smaller 500.
Just saying, it's your taste in the end. I just noticed it right away.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.