Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking rather lonely and out of place in Mopar's massive SEMA booth was Mopar Underground's Fiat 500 Carbon. Amidst all the heavy American muscle was this customized Italian compact featuring an Anodized Azzurro exterior with blackened accents. Peering behind each 17×7-inch Dark Hyper Black wheel were bright red calipers, giving a solid contrast to the matte blue finish.

The Fiat 500 Carbon also incorporates satin carbon fiber foglamp bezels and lip spoiler in the front. Mopar Underground also lowered the Fiat 500 with their own lowering springs while a strut tower brace tightens up the chassis. Lastly, the 500 breathes a little better thanks to a cold-air intake.

More: Matte Blue Fiat 500 Carbon By Mopar Underground: 2011 SEMA Show on Autoguide.com

·
Registered
453 Posts
They couldn't pop the hood? Is this a commercial or a car show? Come on. We need pics of the springs, strut, CAI, etc.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think it looks pretty good, the wheels look nice, I assume they are a Mopar offering as well. Curious as to whether they painted the car or used one of the newer satin/matte vinyl overlays on a standard blue car.....

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Coming in as a Mopar car, this does not impress me at all.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Just not digging it, looks like it needs 10 coats of clear coat,lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts