Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Abarth, took it in for an oil change and my mechanic somehow changed the display in the cluster. Now instead of the car graphic with mileage/gas level/miles until I need to fill, up, I have some wonky Bluetooth link that identifies what radio station I’m listening to and what they’re playing.
I want the old display back!
Can’t figure out how to get it, tho. Has anyone else experienced and fixed this problem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
2016 Abarth, took it in for an oil change and my mechanic somehow changed the display in the cluster. Now instead of the car graphic with mileage/gas level/miles until I need to fill, up, I have some wonky Bluetooth link that identifies what radio station I’m listening to and what they’re playing.
I want the old display back!
Can’t figure out how to get it, tho. Has anyone else experienced and fixed this problem?
The 3 buttons to the right of the instrument cluster. The mechanic turned on "radio to display" or something like that.
Just scroll through the menu and turn it off.

·
Registered
13,218 Posts

Ditto above comment.....Not knowing what your screen look like before. For you solution. Take a look, in this PDF owners manual.

You can down load a phone app, from Fiat. That has value information too. Just input your model year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 3 buttons to the right of the instrument cluster. The mechanic turned on "radio to display" or something like that.
Just scroll through the menu and turn it off.
You are my savior. Thank you! Of note: it was called Audio Repetition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts