Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Abarth, took it in for an oil change and my mechanic somehow changed the display in the cluster. Now instead of the car graphic with mileage/gas level/miles until I need to fill, up, I have some wonky Bluetooth link that identifies what radio station I’m listening to and what they’re playing.
I want the old display back!
Can’t figure out how to get it, tho. Has anyone else experienced and fixed this problem?

·
Registered
12 Posts
2016 Abarth, took it in for an oil change and my mechanic somehow changed the display in the cluster. Now instead of the car graphic with mileage/gas level/miles until I need to fill, up, I have some wonky Bluetooth link that identifies what radio station I’m listening to and what they’re playing.
I want the old display back!
Can’t figure out how to get it, tho. Has anyone else experienced and fixed this problem?
The 3 buttons to the right of the instrument cluster. The mechanic turned on "radio to display" or something like that.
Just scroll through the menu and turn it off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.