Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Hotness. I'm not really a fan of Mocha, but that looks great.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
im having a **** of a time deciding on wheels, first I like the old school look ( like the stance mindset on road races) but ive decided I want to get the lightest wheels possible so those are out. I havent seen a 500 with a simple 5 spoke wheel until this one and I actually really like it

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Yeah that sounds like wise advice. Seeing is how we only have 6 months of summer wheel weather here, I was hoping to have all my new goodies ready to install by march but I may have to wait

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Some sort of air ride would be ideal for those of us who have to deal with harsh winters, but still want a killer stance for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi,

I realize that alot of people like having the car lowered for performance reasons and such, but to me it kind of makes the car look broken. Its not so much the lowered stance, but rather to me its just the way the back wheel looks kind of off center and out of place in the wheel well. Maybe if the wheel arches were enlarged a bit it might give it a different look.

Pat

·
Registered
196 Posts
This and the original pic are not my style, but they are very nicely done.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hi,

I realize that alot of people like having the car lowered for performance reasons and such, but to me it kind of makes the car look broken. Its not so much the lowered stance, but rather to me its just the way the back wheel looks kind of off center and out of place in the wheel well. Maybe if the wheel arches were enlarged a bit it might give it a different look.

Pat
Well, that's not really lowered for performance more like slammed for looks. Not into the look myself but I like the photoshop work.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.