Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up I'm new to the forum. I'm trying to get lowering springs on my fiat 500 pop today! Anyone knows of a place where they have them in stock??? Thanks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi theres a new place in miami that just opened up in Miami a few weeks ago ... Its called 500 Mania.. there phone number is 786-536-0140 address is 13230 SW 132 AV, Miami FL 33186. They have a big meet there this weekend i think.. give them a call .. i was there a few weeks ago and was really impressed.. hopefully a southern version off 500 madness.. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi theres a new place in miami that just opened up in Miami a few weeks ago ... Its called 500 Mania.. there phone number is 786-536-0140 address is 13230 SW 132 AV, Miami FL 33186. They have a big meet there this weekend i think.. give them a call .. i was there a few weeks ago and was really impressed.. hopefully a southern version off 500 madness.. :)
Hahaha funny I ended up going there before I read the post! But good looking out man thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
The name of the shop has changed from 500 Mania to 500 Corsa due to a copyright infringment issue. The outing was nice, the shop is well equipped, the staff all have unique and nicely modified Abarth's and a 500L that is lowered and modded as well. The 500 Madness parts are sold with no mark up and can be installed on site. I need to swing by the boutique next week to get myself a Christmas present...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts