Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Almost all my relatives are from MI. Does that count? :) you in the UP or the hand?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sweet. I'm so jealous you guys get that white fluffy stuff known as snow. Have a great-aunt and uncle in Detroit. Hopefully you'll see more MI folks on here soon! :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
i'm in michigan. about 35mi north of detroit. not quite in the "thumb", but close. i hate the snow. it was somebody's sick joke that i ended up in this state...

s3aturnr

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a little closer than halfway. my wife works in rochester hills. nice area.

s3aturnr

I love living in this area. I feel bad saying it but thank god for the housing market bust, there is no way in **** I would be able to afford a house in this area at the prices they used to be at!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can see Michigan from my house in Canada eh! Plus Michigan is North from where I live in Canada, go figure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
Long time lurker from MI. Actually it's the wife's Giallo Sport and we live in South East MI, Luna Pier, on the shores of Lake Erie. In fact I can almost see Canada from my house ;-).

We've had the car almost one year, purchase date 12/31/2011. We both are still extremely happy with it and my wife loves the attention she gets when people come over and ask her about the car.

Ciao !

Frank

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Checking in from Traverse City... purchased on 3.3.2012. Can't wait for Fox Fiat to open here any week now!
thats amazing..Traverse city getting a studio. thats got to be one of the smallest population centers to have a studio.

·
Registered
426 Posts
thats amazing..Traverse city getting a studio. thats got to be one of the smallest population centers to have a studio.
Yes, Fox has transformed the BMW dealership into the new Fiat studio. BMW gets a brand new building down past Mercedes. I can't wait until they open... Golling Fiat is over three hours away!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
Long time lurker from MI. Actually it's the wife's Giallo Sport and we live in South East MI, Luna Pier, on the shores of Lake Erie. In fact I can almost see Canada from my house ;-).

We've had the car almost one year, purchase date 12/31/2011. We both are still extremely happy with it and my wife loves the attention she gets when people come over and ask her about the car.

Ciao !

Frank
I should have mentioned that we purchased our Cinque Cento at Yark Fiat in Toledo, OH. Great purchase experience, by the way.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts