Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midwest Fiat/Smart Car Rally June 10-12, 2011

Hello Fiat owners! I am organizing a large rally for this summer in the Wisconsin Dells. Events would include:

• A group dinner on Friday
  • Picnic lunch at Devils Lake State Park
  • A caravan drive through the countryside and a trip across a lake on a Ferry.
  • Also a few laps across the race track north of Town Saturday night
Right now I have over 40 Smart cars involved in this event (I am a smart owner myself) And I wanted to pass the event along to you to join.

If your interested in more information on how to get involved and to register. Please send me a PM.

Remember June 10-12th, 2011.

Here is a tentative schedule:
http://www.survivorstuff.x10hosting.com/dells/Dells_2011.pdf

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
hi Jeff. this is an awesome event. as a past smart car owner, I read all about the event and while it is more aimed for smart cars, its nice of Jeff to open the invitation to FIAT owners as well.

not sure how the smart 'management' (is Jill still around???) will feel with a bunch of 500 owners crashing the smart festivites, but I could prove interesting. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At this point there isn't any expected attendance by Smart USA or MB USA.

If any Fiat's did come along, they would be welcomed. I hope a few of you might come along.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In addition, most of us will be staying on the east end of the dells near Indian Trails. It doesn't matter where you stay, but just an FYI. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Midwest Rally - June 10-12, 2011

SO great to see Jeff tying these two different-yet-similar brands together!

Jeff has proven his ability to arrange phenomenal events and this Wisconsin Dells Rally is a true more-the-merrier event! Everyone is invited and all of the great people make it such a fun time!

A phenomenal backdrop and a town with a lot going on.

What's greater than seeing a fleet of right-sized vehicles traveleing nose to tail past all of the people?!

Arguably, this is the event that inspired the first-ever smart Nationals by bringing proud small vehicle aficionados from all parts of North America for a weekend in one of the most beautiful areas in the Midwest.

What's most inspiring here is that Jeff and the FIAT/smart owners don't feel the need to segregate into small groups based on where their cars were designed. This is truly a trend-breaking idea that celebrates the attitude and the personality of these cars.

I strongly vouch for Jeff and this event for anyone that's considering attending.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts