Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked the car up a few hours ago. It's a 2012 Sport edition in blue. Still trying to figure out all the features of the car, best way to organize my trunk area (okay so not much there to organize) and basically feel my way around the new car. I had interest in the 500 when I heard it was coming to the US and then we rented one on vacation back in November. That right there sealed the deal and I wanted one. After test driving other cars the Fiat 500 won out and now it sits in the driveway! Looking forward to learning much from all of you. Jason

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Peipster! I had to go with the manual. The car we rented was auto and I liked the car a lot, test drove the manual.... LOVED IT.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Congrats! Now go out and kick the crap out of it, it's ok, it's under warranty.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Lorvar, I will get a bit more familiar before testing the warranty!! ;-)

Smark, thank you!

Kapium, hopefully I will see you around town! We make our way to Chicago often and a stop in Mt. Pleasant often happens either on the way down or back home!

Tweak, thank you I will check out the WeatherTech trunk liner!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Kapium, hopefully I will see you around town! We make our way to Chicago often and a stop in Mt. Pleasant often happens either on the way down or back home!
In that event my car will be easy to spot; it looks exactly like yours but lowered and tinted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts