Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I've been reading for a few weeks now and this week I found out I might have the chance to pick up a Bianco Prima Edizione. So I thought I'd finally post an introduction.

I really enjoy small cars. Currently I own a 2004 JCW MINI Cooper which is quite rare in the US. I plan on keeping the MINI, but might be adding a FIAT to the garage soon. The MINIs keep getting bigger and it was refreshing to find a smaller car than my MINI. It's interesting that my MINI and the FIAT 500 were designed by the same man, Frank Stephenson. :)

I'm hoping to get a look at the PE tomorrow or Thursday, but don't know yet when I could take delivery.

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
I you have the 20K to spend, I think it would be worth it. In my opinion the white PE's look the best, because they are entirely black and white, and because the stripe stands out better. You get the advantage of manual transmission, which is not available in a Lounge. To be honest, 20K is too rich for my blood, I am getting the Pop model.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up getting the Bianco Prima Edizione (345/500) on April 9th. Last weekend I finally got both of my cars cleaned and managed some photos:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts