Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of months ago, Fiat called to set up the delivery location. I live in Phoenix and the closest dealer open at that time would be in Torrance, CA. Once I saw that people were getting their cars and I have not heard a thing, I called Fiat. I also noticed that on the dealer list, there is not a Torrance dealer. The Torrance dealer has been a mystery - not even Fiat customer support can find a Torrance dealer. It has been escalated.

If anyone happens to see a white #223 at a dealer, post back. I hope Fiat does right on this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Power Fiat SouthBay

Call Michael Lemus of Power Fiat aka Fiat of Torrance. They are delivering the Colorado Cars and might have your paperwork as well. Your car is most likely at an Autonation dealer near your house. His number is 310-536-7667. Also call your Fiat Rep for this west area Michelle Signarello 303-478-6451. ([email protected]

As of Last week Fiat of Torrance has their license but their computers can't print buyers orders. We're hoping this week for delivery here, the cars have been at the dealer since mid last week.

The Ciao Fiat line is useless don't even bother calling there anymore.

Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts