Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

So in my last post in the welcome section, I talked about the sport I am reviving and so far everything is going well. Weather in Texas has been quite rainy so I haven't been able to do the maintenance to start the car but hopefully will sunday as it should be at least dry

However, in the time I've gotten it, I've been looking for things that needed replaced, we had an oil filler cap missing, the coolant reservoir cap was also missing, but we are also missing the 3rd bolt on the airbox cover thing in the back, I'm not sure what to call it but here is a listing on ebay, Does anyone know the part number for the bolt that goes in there?

Also, we are missing all the bolts that go under the front most skid plate , not the splash guard that goes under the oil pan and all that, but the plastic bit that is connected directly to the front bumper, how many are there and does anyone know a part number for those as well?

thank you in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,146 Posts
Try looking the parts up on these sites.....

If you have a existing faster. A trip to any hardware store, might carry it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

at 3:21, you see him point at the bolts for the front belly pan, but theres actually a few fasteners in front of it, i think those are what I need

·
Registered
13,146 Posts
The little round holes are for the belly pan bolts. The oval slot, looks like for the bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts