Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I picked up my Abarth a Lil over a year ago and was wondering how many of us are on here? Haven't seen too many but I don't get out of Stillwater too much. Just wanted to officially say Hi hopefully we get a chance to meet up in the future

Ryan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I'll be at the first MN C&C on April 5th If anyone else is going. Here's the website if you wanna check it out. http://www.mncandc.com. Thats my black fiat in the October 5th 2013 album. :D Lots of cool stuff shows up, weather permitting...

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Hey everybody! I picked up my Abarth a Lil over a year ago and was wondering how many of us are on here? Haven't seen too many but I don't get out of Stillwater too much. Just wanted to officially say Hi hopefully we get a chance to meet up in the future

Ryan

Welcome to the forum Ryan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man! I can't wait for it to get warm again so I can play with it some more. I did find its bigger brother today.
2014-03-27 14.02.37.jpg

·
Registered
218 Posts
I saw a white Abarth with the license plate GIOVANI this morning.

A lot of mornings I also see a white 500 speeding down 35w also.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello all, just saying "hi" to all the other MN local around here. Seems like a pretty low low-key FIAT community around here? Any active events? C&C doesn't usually have much for FIATs that I've seen. Perhaps we can organize as a group and get some prime real estate at the next show (This Saturday a.m.)? Grab doughnuts, etc. beforehand and a joy ride in there somewhere?

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm in WSP, and work in Oakdale rolling in a 12 Black Abarth. I have seen, on 3 occasions another black Abarth. I know 2 of them are different, one had 17'[s the other 16's. You'll know it's me from the boost for boobies decal in the back window.

As far as meets, I went to alot when I worked for MAPerformance, but now not so much. You may have run into me there. Ricekiller Monday nights is big, but I haven't been since I traded my B13 for the AB. MAP still goes to a ton of events, and that's usually where I hear about them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Are there any Fiat events/gatherings in the Minneapolis area. My girlfriend is from there and we go back from time to time. Would be good to join in if the timing lines up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'd recommend going to Cars & Coffee during the nice months. Seems to be the epicenter of car scene in the city. I'd love to get people together from the area.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If there are any locals interested in a Solo Performance Cat Back for a non-turbo let me know, its the loud version.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey,
I'm a new Abarth owner. Mine is red with black accents. I believe I saw a black abarth getting on 52 near WSP a month or so ago. Also, I saw a black and red abarth on UST's campus the other day. I've only seen a couple Abarths since I got mine in September. I'd love to get a little Fiat cruise/meet going some time

·
Registered
207 Posts
certainly not trying to detract from the forum here but there is a Facebook MN FIAT group that is actually fairly active if you guys are on that platform too!

I'm all over the cities in my grigio sport with abarth goodies on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts